Saturday, June 22, 2013

Some old iphone pics and Jenni Bowlin

I love when I need to dump the photos on my phone and I find a few that I had forgotten about.  I found three on there, one of each girl, from a couple of years ago.  They are so cute.  I decided to use them for a Jenni Bowlin page using the fun July kits.I still love the banners trend. My youngest asked me why I put their initials on the page.  I had to explain my worry about not knowing who is who when I am old.  Now she thinks I am crazy today.  Oh well.Happy Wednesday!  Thanks for stopping by!
Source:http://corejones.blogspot.com/2013/06/some-old-iphone-pics-and-jenni-bowlin.html

Some old iphone pics and Jenni Bowlin Images

... enjoyed mixing some old and new favorites from my Jenni Bowlin stash
(475 x 336 - 87.49 KB - jpeg)

whose layout is it anyway - challenge 6 - 'old jenni bowlin'
(434 x 434 - 69.68 KB - jpeg)

You, Me & Crazy
(220 x 220 - 17.39 KB - jpeg)

Candice Carpenter: July 2009
(500 x 667 - 159.95 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment