Saturday, April 27, 2013

Justin Brown is Confident He Will Play in the NFL

Justin Brown felt like his resume merited an invite to February's NFL Combine, but one never came. Brown also believes his size and skills are valuable enough to make him worth a draft selection later this week. Most signs, though, indicate the 6-foot-3, 207-pound receiver will probably end up an undrafted free agent.“A little disappointed, but at the end of the day, there was really nothing else I could do,” Brown said last month at OU's Pro Day when asked about the combine. “I did my best on the field, but at the end of the day, I don't make the decisions. That's why I had to work hard and try to prove myself at pro day.” Comment »
Source:

Justin Brown is Confident He Will Play in the NFL Images

Fujita confident he’ll play in Browns opener - Football - Boston.com
(215 x 308 - 16.86 KB - jpeg)

2013 NFL Mock Draft: Best- & Worst-Case First-Round Scenarios for ...
(267 x 400 - 52.54 KB - jpeg)

2012 NFL Mock Draft: Predicting All 32 1st-Round Picks | Bleacher ...
(253 x 400 - 59.81 KB - jpeg)

Steelers Football Players
(650 x 440 - 78.75 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment